Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I got Top 5 on it...

Holy shit, it's 2008. I wasn't planning on having any resolutions but I found myself pleading with the man upstairs this morning while I was laying on a recliner, hair lookin' like a rat's nest, makeup smeared and still fully dressed (including shoes) from the night before. It went something like this:
"Hey God..it's me, Mica. If you take away the pain that I'm going through right now..if you can make the room stop spinning..if you can make my head stop pounding..and if you can keep me from vomiting, I'll be a kinder, more gentler woman. Promise."
Anyway, 5 hours of sleep, 3 bottles of vitamin water and a bowl of soup later and I'm fine..I'm perfect now..good as new. Sorry God. Sike. I was just kidding about what I said earlier.

Clipse feat. Pharrell "Grindin" (MP3)

Lil' Wayne "Brand New" (MP3)
The Cool Kids "88" (MP3)
Kanye West feat. John Legend "Soulful" (MP3)
The Smiths "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" (MP3)