Thursday, January 31, 2008

V.I.P.HOTOS

If you've ever had the pleasure of riding along with me in my car, anywhere, then you already know that everywhere we go we get VIP parking (partly thanks to one little blue sign.....great, I probably just fucked it up for myself). Anyway...but this time one time in particular, I open the door and I got a lil red carpet at my feet...
VIP PARKING! everywhere I go...
Other random shit:
An old school free.99 dildo..... shaped like an oversized index finger and thumb...
Gold diggin
Uggs abandoned in the right place.....
Someone made the right decision...
A dinner fit for sultans.....
Pollo entero!!!
Snaggled toothed Chalmers
Snaggle toothed!
the Lil Sultan himself
Cracked out leroy
RIDICULOUS snow
I think again we were the only ones really laughing...
I see you.....