Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Got Top (negative) 5 On It...

Fear has overtaken me. Is the Apocalypse upon us? This question has occupied my thoughts since Monday evening. If you've been able to catch the news in the last week or two, you've noticed that a good 20 to 25 minutes of the program has been set aside to talk about Chicago's single digit temps and how it's going to get worse. We haven't seen anything yet..the negative 5 degree temperature is coming to get us! My favorite phrase used would have to be "Wickedly Cold Winds." (as seen above.) This is obviously some 'Code-Red Alert" type shit because no one in their right mind would nonchalantly throw around a phrase like that. I want to give credit to the people who write the news though. Only they are able to make something that naturally occurs every Winter (aka cold weather) comparable to let's say..some crazy monster that's going to kill us all, or perhaps even terrorists. Osama Bin Laden and frostbite. Same shit, obviously. We should all be equally as scared. On another note, I somehow lost all the music on my computer. I have about 10 songs on there, no joke. Here's 5 of them.

Prodigy "Stuck on You" (MP3)
Mos Def "Brown Sugar" (MP3)
Ghostface Killah "One" (MP3)
Lil Boosie "Wipe me Down" (MP3)
MIA "Paper Planes" (MP3)