Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FTW

I thought I hated the world, but thanks to MYSPACE.COM and it's awesome bulletin feature, I had the privilege of coming across someone who hates it just a little bit more than me. I definitely laughed out loud on several occasions while reading this, so I'm putting this up purely for everyone's entertainment..straight copy/pasted because even I couldn't come up with some of these things..sexual predators? Electric shoes? Enjoy! Oh, and if you're the individual who wrote this and you just so happen to be reading this, holler!




Mid-West Freshness

Is Online

Date: Jan 30, 2008 6:52 PM
Subject: i hate alot of shit
Body: like....

tylenol
rabbits
communism
garbage cans
elecrtic shoes
mrs. eytel
rpg games
text messages
anime
sexual predators
those pictures where u can interpret two things but u dont know wich on is right
gurls who act like they dont care what they look like but they totaly do
faggots
people involved in the welfare system
deers
the "true" story
jews
yahoo.com
people who say there racist yet seem to get along with everyone
the paradigm shift in birthdays over the next 50 years
final destination 2
methane amphedamine



if u hate these things to mail me 5 dollars for copyright obligations