Monday, January 7, 2008

I hate cats.

I'm sorry, I don't like cats. Maybe it's because I've grown up with at least one dog my entire life (RIP Ruffles). Maybe it's because to me, dogs are more down to earth than pompous ass, arrogant, walking around and thinking that they're better than YOU, cats. Or maybe it's because I can't stand those cat pictures that have ridiculous sayings photoshopped into them..(something about cheeseburgers?). Whatever reason it may be, I just don't get it and I don't really see the appeal. Being the animal lover that I am, I've given cats more than enough opportunities to prove me wrong and yet to this day, the entire species has failed me. I tried talking to them in the same way that I talk to all dogs that I come across. They don't respond in the same manner and actually it's safe to say that more times than not, the cat looked at me like I was an idiot. I can't handle that sort of rejection. So go ahead, put your unappreciative little brat of a cat in a ugly ass wig (pictured above) while I get one of my babies (or Emaline) this cute Louis Vuitton collar.