Thursday, January 17, 2008

3 things on the streets.....

1. It don't seem like we get many celebrities around Chicago, which is good, but two were spotted shopping downtown today on Michigan Ave... of course at the Gucci store...

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker!
Why are they even here, I don't think the Bulls are playing the Spurs anytime soon?
Ok, who really cares....

2. I really don't want to get a flat again for diving into these... when is the city going to fix all the fucking death holes...potholes... on the streets?! I feel like there's an unnecessary extra number of them right now.

Flat tire at 11pm with a car full of kids? Not a good look for me.


3. I think it's pretty widely known that I have the WORST road rage. I have zero tolerance for bad drivers. I won't even deny it. But there's some real stupid drivers on the streets. Fact. And I especially hate dumbass bitches who drive a little Benz in the left, AKA FAST, lane with their fucking rat-lookin dog in their lap AND phone to their ear. Driving like there is a whole row of cars ahead of her, piled up, bumper to bumper, at the speed she's going... only to get around her and realize you have an open ass world ahead of you. THOSE bitches need to clear the streets.