Friday, January 11, 2008

Cute...

I'm in a bad mood today which means that I'll probably be hating left and right and maybe even more than usual. We'll see how the day turns out. Anyway, I was scoping out Bossip and came across this Beyonce picture. I'm assuming B was running some errands...maybe taking her clothes to the dry cleaners, going grocery shopping, stopping at Starbucks, etc. Where should she have been going though? Foot Locker (or Kids Foot Locker, depending on size), Foot Action, Champ's Sports, or any shoe store really to get her ass a pair of sneakers. I like heels just as much (if not more) than the next women, but I'm not wearing jogging pants with them. Here, I'll even play personal stylist for a minute and pick out a pair of shoes that will match her outfit:

Black/Pink Air Max 90's..done...took me 2 minutes. Now, go change.


Edit: I'm getting soft at my old age and now I'm feelin' a little bad. Who the hell am I to talk shit on Beyonce? Because I like to balance things out as much as possible, I'll post this picture of her in a bikini. Am I jealous? A little..or a lot, rather.