Monday, January 7, 2008

And I, Hananne, am offically back home!

..to the Chi, from N-Y. Why am I not even surprised that I step foot outside through the airport doors and the snow's melted and birds are chirping.... na that wasn't even how it happened... but I barely got in at 11 and I'm greeted by springlike weather on a winter night! Meanwhile it was fucking brick in New York the whole time I was there. And I am also not surprised that it is going to be 6osome degrees there tomorrow and for the rest of the week, and that the unseasonable weather is over here for us in Chicago. Good weather avoids me. God really has the worst plans for me.
That ain't even all of my bad luck....I can thank my Egyptian/arabian ass name for raising a red flag for all airlines and airports to have me on a watch list...I must really be on some kind terrorist list because my ass cannot fly without being detained, strip-searched, and all my shit handled with gloves and exaggerated protective uniforms, then inspected with cotton swabs and put through little air-blowing machines.
Anyway, New York was a good time, but its GOOD to be back in Chicago.
And here's just a small percent of my photos that I'll share for now:

My Favorite person under 16
Random shit around this loft
Everything was organized so well though
And the dog, BoBo
Car painting!
Probably a collector's item
Crazy ass insect collection
LOADED!
Gun collection on display at dude's apartment
Trina, her boy, and the funniest guy of the night
Some kind of secret symbol
Mr Photographer extraordinaire of the night

Lil' Indian
TEN TAN!

BIGGEST tits I ever seen on a fuckin window manequin
Walk to the train

Tennille's sunrise shot before work