Monday, December 31, 2007

These are a few of my favorite thangs..


1. I found out about this last year. Google text aka never call an operator ever again. This is free and that 411 that all non-google insiders use isn't. This is probably more popular than I think but it's ok, I'll keep thinking that it's super exclusive that only an elite few know about.


2. Guillermo Del Toro's "The Orphanage." What the hell? Just look at dude's mask and tell ME if you can fall asleep without the lights on. Several women screamed (including myself) in the theater, and guys were even jumping out of their seats. I won't name names.


3. Burberry clutch. I have my eye on the prize. I'll let you know in 4 days, 6 hours and 44 minutes if I win.


4. Burberry rain boots to match? Yea, that's fine. I haven't gotten these yet; they're sold out at a ton of stores. Where can I get them besides Ebay? Get at me asap, thanks.


5. Lupe Fiasco's "The Cool." When I'm not listening to this..


6. Sonic Youth's "Daydream Nation." I'm listening to this.


7. Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee. No explanation needed.


8. "Planet Earth" The Complete BBC Series. This shit right here. This shit..right..here..

Honorable Mention:
Javier Bardem, Midway Headquarters, Hot Dougs, John Kennedy Toole's "A Confederacy of Dunces," Chris Brown, leopard print and being over 2007.