Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank you Coen Brothers



..for making another awesome, awesome movie. I went and saw "No Country for Old Men" the other night and yo..its amazing. It's pretty brutal and it doesn't let you ease into that fact. I'll just say that it gets into the story really fast and really hard. Ok, enough about the movie, I have something else to talk about. I swear to God, this shit only happens to me. The theater was pretty packed and we got there in the middle of the previews so there wasn't a huge selection of seats..but we scored two at the end of a row, OK great. Now, don't get me wrong, there are some funny parts in this flick..like dry humor funny, but I wouldn't say that there's a need to laugh every 10 minutes..even every 20 minutes. With this in mind, let me just tell you that we sat in front of an old man who thought everything was funny, had some sort of weird breathing problem and did a snorting/laughing collabo about every 5 minutes. This dude would snort at the most awkward parts aka some dude is getting his head blown off and at first I thought I was the only one that noticed it, but by the 10th snort, I HAD to bring it up to my friend and yea, he noticed it too. Anyway, I started snorting as a joke, but deep down I'm afraid that eventually that I too, will pick up this habit. Snort.