Wednesday, December 19, 2007

R.I.P

Chicago has its fair share of celebrities and I'm thinking of two specifically. Wicker Park's "The Muffin Lady" usually hangs out in Rodan and sells muffins that are laced with god knows what. I've heard several things pertaining to what it's actually laced with, but really..shrooms..marijuana..all the same to me. Now, my personal favorite.."The Tamale Man," who goes around to bars usually around Last Call and sells his infamous tamales..4 for 5 bucks, something like that. He's serious business...I love this man. I could go on but really, these are my two favorite and I feel like it's almost a Chicago resident's duty to know about these people. Anyway, back to my point..Lincoln Square's "The Pigeon Man" was killed yesterday by a van who apparently didn't see him. Details don't mean much, so let me just say "RIP" and take some of those pigeons with you because I can't stand them.