Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Osama Bin Laden's sexy niece


Sexy Bin Laden? What a huge disgrace to her father's side of the family, the Bin Laden's, for her Western ways.
But why is she attempting to make herself a music career in the US????...
HELLLLLOOOOOO mami... the US do not like us Arabs, especially not nieces of 'terrorists'. And especially NOT Bin Laden's, the #1 terrorist himself, niece!

But this American-born aspiring musician/model, with probably what's considered by most the worst family ties, was in an issue of GQ and has been interviewed many times after 9/11. Since then, she's changed her named from Wafah bin Laden to Wafah Dufour, her Swiss/Persian mother's maiden name. Her father is the brother of Osama, but she makes sure to point out that her little skinny ass does not speak Arabic, has not been to Saudi Arabia since she was 10, has had no contact with her father, has an American passport, and dyed her hair blond. Basically, she wishes she was just white.
Bitch you still look like Osama! Better be proud to be more-than-half Arab.

Ok ok I'm sure it really does suck to be Osama bin Laden's niece.
"I am lost. I don't fit anywhere. I am American. I want to live here. This is my home. I was born here. God blessed me with this passport of freedom.
But because of this last name that I have nothing to do with, the Western world hates me. And because I've chosen American values, the Saudi Arabian world hates me."


And she does have her own MySpace music page