Thursday, December 13, 2007

God he's going to KILL me....but...

I CANNOT help myself.....



The Many Faces of Ingersoll......
The many faces of Ingersol
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH


Alright so for those who haven't already heard it from me... A while back, Ms. Chalmers and I had gone grocery shopping to cook a dinner for these fools when they got back in town from some random tour, and while looking for vegetables we see this damn carrot that grew all fucked up into lookin like a vagina.
exhibit A:

She cooked up a bomb ass dinner (except for the fuckin shake and bake chicken, sorry girl, what were we thinking), then we just placed this pussy carrot, uncut, on Evan's plate and served it to him.

I think me and Tennille were the only ones that REALLY found it funny, and maybe Antoine a little bit... But we still all took like 236 pictures of the carrot and with the carrot.

And Evan's was the best, obviously.