Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Am I even surprised?



Hell no. Should anyone else be surprised? No, not really. Britney Spears' little baby sister (at the tender age of 16) is about to become a baby mama. I really don't know what to say. Do I even really care? No..but I have a guilty pleasure..and it's celebrity gossip. And this picture of Britney? Priceless. I didn't even know Brit Brit had such horrible skin..but now I'm feeling bad because we all have had our share of bad days..and yea if I don't get enough sleep or just flat out am having a bad day, I know for a fact that I look like a train wreck. I can only sympathize so much though because this bitch is just flat out crazy. Ok, I'm done hating..




And for memories sake..or just a flat out comparison between Britney "pre-crack" and Britney "post-crack."