Tuesday, December 11, 2007

heaven's gate X nike collabo!

I'm just going to have to blatantly rip this off of SATCHEL OF GRAVEL because it's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Man, I remember that Heaven's Gate cult too, more specifically THIS DUDE..

who went by the name Doe, why I remember that..yea, I don't know...

Suicide Pack





Nike SB’s killing it (literally) with the 2008 release of the “Heaven’s Gate” Dunk Hi.

Profiting off of a nod to mass-cult suicide was once only reserved for the most mundane of rappers, but with this sneaker, it’s clear that everyone in the footwear game can now cash in on religious lunacy and profit off of death.

The only way that these would be in even more bad taste would be if they had some blood spatter detailing. Or maybe a some skull fragment hits.

Maybe murder-suicide apparel will be a new trend and we’ll finally be able to drop release those Satchel of Gravel X Branch Davidian tees.

Waco stand up!

Image: Kicks On Fire