Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin is a french shoe designer and mostly known for his signature red sole. Most of us don't have 600+ dollars to buy these perfect, A+, gorgeous looking shoes, so here's an awesome alternative that I had my nail guy do to me last night. (Hi Sam..)

First, the shoes..


A better view of the red sole..


And now, the nails..


I read about the black top/red underside look a while ago and there's been mixed reviews about it. A ton of women hate it, a ton of women love it..I happen to think it's awesome..looks pretty classic..and costs something like 30.00 to get it done. Another plus is that it's conservative/basic enough for work compared to the whole crazy nail/airbrush craze that's going on . I'll try and post a picture of mine when I get a chance.