Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My favorite person on this earth!!!!






And this lil nigga has a FIVE-PAGE article in the New York Magazine. FIVE PAGES, a photo of him on each page. Just look at him, he is the greatest. Lil Alex is fuckin 14 years old, and has already racked up more attention than so many others... for doing, really... nothing... but smooth talking. He says the most absurd things, talks mad shit, never tries to pronounce my name right, gets everything free, has his own business cards, goes to Knicks games, sits courtside and eats dinner with the players and their family.... hes in a damn photo yelling on the phone... at the age of 14 who's his ass have to yell at!??!
His MySpace page has two pages worth of photos of him standing tall at like 4'9'' next to NBA players, one of him with Beyonce, and one with a whole crew of Mexicans. Madddd random! He's also in my guy Ian's video.

I'm around A LOT of kids his age, everyday, and he's by far one of the best I've spoken to. It's almost a toss up between him and Guillermito, my little Chicagoan. Too bad Alex is from New York.

His ma is one that appreciates him more than most grown folks do... saying “He’s master of a universe that he’s created for himself.”
I agree.
My ass was never that cool.
Check Alex's New York Magazine article
and
Alex's MySpace