Friday, December 7, 2007

These are a few of my favorite thangs..

Just a list of several things I've been holdin' close to me lately..a huge apology to the guys who usually read this blog for all things other than beauty tips and girly tidbits..




1. Vaseline
- God, this is almost a little embarrassing to me, what the hell can I possibly do with a tub of Vaseline? Um, actually you can do a lot, lemme just give you two main uses:

-OK, Steal some of those little mascara brushes from the M.A.C. counter at Macy's or whatever department store. Then at night, put some vaseline on the brush and use it like you would mascara. I guarantee that if you keep using it, your eyelashes will become stronger and longer. Dude..

-Hi, it's Winter, I know I am not the only one who is capable of being ashy if not properly cared for. Rub it on your elbows, legs, whatever to prevent yourself from lookin' like Ashy Larry.

There's a few blogs that give up to 99 uses for this little tub of greatness. Google that ish, duh.






2.
Dior Mascara - While we're on the subject of beautiful eyelashes. Yea, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this god-sent product before, but really, there's nothing better. It's only available at Sephora too.






3.
Calvin Klein's "Euphoria" I like to switch up my perfume steez a lot..from Guess to Gucci to DKNY, but I've been on this Calvin Klein kick for a minute. The shape of the bottle is cool I guess? Either way, you can get it anywhere..but I'll let you in on a little secret and just tell you that I got it at the flea market from some bootleg perfume vendor for like 40 bucks. Zing!






4.
Michael Jordan "Flight" sweatshirt in white, size S All you fake Chicago Bulls fans, step off. If Ebay was a sport and had an all-star team, I'm pretty sure I'd be on the starting lineup. Gucci this? Check. Louis that? Check. And now, Jordan this. How did I find this sweatshirt in a size small? I don't know, but I'm glad I did. Happy Birthday, Mica.





5.
A bottle of uncoated aspirin Hananne is going to crack up because she's the one that got me into this and I do it about 2, 3 times a week. Ok, so run your ass to Walgreens and buy a bottle of UNCOATED (this is important) aspirin...it seriously costs like 99 cents. Smash 3 of them up with a little bit of water to create a paste. After that, rub it on your beautiful little face and let it sit for a few minutes. Wash it off and BAM, glorious super soft, angelic skin. I don't know how and why this works, but it does. Dudes, try it too. Ok, maybe not.





6.
A burberry (or furberry) scarf This is an oldie, but goodie. I have this one and another one that's the whole red/black plaid lumberjack steez. For those of you who wanna pay like 100+ for the authentic, go ahead, rock it, I'm not hating. For those of you who want to pay like 3.99 for one (like I did last winter) two words, mega mall.

I'll leave it at that for now. Enjoy!