Monday, December 10, 2007

A Special Shoutout..


Jesus Christ. Alright, so I'm able to see how people find this blog through this website meter thing. They usually find us through google searches or through other people that link us up, whatever, alright, great. SO ANYWAY, I was just skimming through it before I went to sleep..and really, I feel it necessary to just throw a quick shoutout to the dude (or female) who google searched and I quote, "2 ladies eating shit." to get here....

...I'm almost speechless.

But Of course I got on that super sleuthing tip and googled that shit (no pun intended) myself. I had to see where we ranked amongst all the other results...because when it comes down to it, if I gotta be part of the whole female eating doo doo clique, I better be in at a good spot and not last with all the inferior losers. Well, Let me just say that we here at DONT BE CHI are sitting comfortably at number 1..yes, number 1 out of 217,00 search results..wait lemme copy and paste that..(
Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000 for 2 ladies eating shit. (0.21 seconds) And while this blog obviously doesn't have two women eating feces, I'm still really flattered..because it's only the best for us here. #1 baby!