Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

It's a little late, but it still counts....
HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY PENDEJO ENDEMONIADO!!!!
To my favorite damn friend, Mark, who sends me the scariest and meanest text messages in the middle of the night just to give me nightmares ("A demon has a straw in your belly button and is sucking out your guts", "A demon will impregnate you while you sleep"), wakes me up super early with even more rude comments ("Just because you weren't that physically active yesterday don't mean you can skip a shower today!"), goes skydiving with me, is always hungry and willing to eat anywhere at anytime, really only knows two dance moves (in reverse), drives the whole way to and back from New York because I start dozing off after 27 minutes into it, calls me when he sees a come up at the thrift store only to tell me I'm too big to fit it.... I could go on and on....but I won't... you already know.

;)