Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We're on top of the blog world, baby!

You know, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery..especially when it comes in the form of a 14 year old boy who is white..suburban..hip hop..and hipster, all rolled into one. A little bird informed me of an individual who made a blog entitled, "Don't Bet Chi" (with a t)..and of course, I had to check it out. I'm flattered that someone would copy and paste my ramblings word for word and pass them off as theirs. Anyone that knows Hananne and I personally knows that this blog started as a joke and for someone to be so inspired by our words of wisdom that they copy and repost is amazing. Thank you. I feel like a million bucks...oh, and if this just so happened to be a hater disguising himself as a little boy to mock us here at DON'T BE CHI, I still feel flattered. Thanks for stroking our already enormous egos!

And now I present to you..the dude who started DON'T BE(T) CHI..I don't know his name, so let's just call him "Michael" because that's pretty close to "Micaela"..

"Michael," ya know..just chillin' by a tree..


"Michael," super pissed that his parent's grounded him and now he can't go to Homecoming..sweet hat too..


"Michael" just chillin' in his room...is that a magazine cut out of Lil' Jon in the background?


..And there you have it. Another indication that DON'T BE CHI is blowin' up.