Friday, November 16, 2007

UGGS vs. CROCS

I wrote a post a few months back declaring my hatred for those croc shoes. Let me refresh your memory:

Ahh, ok. So I'm at work right now, it's Friday (supreme TGIF)..I'm browsing some Myspace bulletins, and I came across something my friend Bobby wrote. Let me copy and paste exactly what it says;

Date: Nov 16, 2007 10:24 AM
Subject: ATTN: girls who wear uggs
Body: That shit is weak as hell, now since it's cold everywhere I go I see these monsters on womens feet. You might as well have bought a pair of crocs, it's the same retarded ugly ass shit.

You've NEVER met a dude who think those are sexy or cute or whatever. All guys fucking hate them, it's a fact.

You're not hunting whales in the artic circle, get some real shoes.

Not ones that look like they would bought on the side of the road off an indian.

Uggs..let me refresh your memory:


Ahhh, ok. So really, which is worse? Ok, I guess I need to clear the air about something. It's been getting really cold outside and maybe I've thrown my fashion sense to the side, just a little bit. My mind isn't fully functioning when I first wake up at 6am, Ok? So maybe, just maybe I've been wearing these ugg boots with some spandex and a hoodie lately..and I've been thinking it's decent, it's cute. Ok fine, and sometimes, my hair is lookin' like a rat's nest..not decent, not cute..I will admit that. But anyway, When I'm walking down the street and I see a fine dude looking at me..I'm thinking he's thinking "Damn, that girl is hot!" but really, what is going through his head is "What the fuck is on her feet?" Ok, I get it now..I'm a complete disaster. I'll make sure to put on an appropiate piece of footwear next time I go out in public. Even better, if you happen to see me rockin' the fur eskimo lookin' things, you have free reign to tear me apart and make fun of me. Back to the point though, which is worse? Uggs or Crocs? Survey says...still Crocs.