Saturday, November 10, 2007

Home, Sweet, Home

Chicago and I have been in a relationship for a while now (roughly 22 years)..and I can say that it's getting pretty serious. I've lived in this city my entire life, but I feel as if I'm just not reaching the point where I'm fully appreciating everything it has to offer. I'm convinced we have it all here. The food (do I even gotta go into detail about that?), the museums (did you know our aquarium is the largest in the world?), and of course, us...the people. Check out the link below that's just affirming what we've all known for a while: Chicago is the shit.

Juke All Night, Play All Day :: Chicago’s rainbow colored party scene blew up big in 2007, led by Flosstradamus and Kid Sister. Now it’s the whole city’s turn to shine.
By Jen Boyles Photography by Keith Claunch
11/06/07 :: URB 150