Wednesday, November 7, 2007

THIS bitch gives me hope...

Why am I JUST finding out what the amazonian barbarian T.I. is dating looks like ... This is probably the most sincere I've been when I say: I'M SHOCKED AND APPAULED
Exhibit A: Tameka "Tiny" Cottle of Xscape fame, whom actually looks like she escaped from hell
Ain't nothing "tiny" about this bitch, especially not her gonzo.



Mariah Carey if she was fucked up on meth then beat with a sock full of nickels:

Tennille did not fail to point out the truth when she said: Even with makeup, bitch is monstrous.
Theory #1 as to why T.I. is with this creature of Notre Dame:
1. He's got the clap, and no one else will take him.
2. She's some type of demonic force which has casted a spell upon his poor little soul.
3.
4.
5.

AND the result?: a little gargoyle