Friday, November 9, 2007

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!

So, I've been keeping up with the Stacey Peterson investigation..here's a quick synopsis: A 23 year old woman from Bollingbrook, Illinois has been missing since October 28th. Several searches have taken place..and still, no dice. I know there's such a thing in our court system as, "Innocent until proven guilty," but really, take one look at this woman's husband and you tell me if dude is guilty or not:



I don't think dude's reasoning for covering his face up like that had anything to do with patriotism..

If that's not enough, check out this little piece of information. Officials are now thinking about exhuming Drew Peterson's THIRD wife's body..he's had not one wife, not two, but three wives prior to Stacey. I know it takes a few tries to find love, but really..is that necessary? Alright, so why would they exhume this woman's body, right? ..because she died from "accidental" drowning. Accidental, right..kinda like when there's an "accidental" missing person?

Hi, just put me on the case, the husband did it...shit is NOT rocket science.

I'm assuming I'm gonna follow this case like I did with that other Peterson case...wasn't it Lacey Peterson? Wait, Stacey and Lacey Peterson? WEIIIIRD. I'm betting money that they'll make an "E: True Hollywood Story" based off of this too.