Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm still not sure it's rumor


...But it is the first time I'm hearing about it.
Chris Brown has AIDS?
I won't even try to fully remember how this even came up the other night, but we were driving in the car, and Tennille tells us all that she heard Chris Brown has AIDS. And that he's had it since he was born...his mother has it and passed it onto him in the womb. You already know my ass wasn't believing it so we just left it alone and said we'd research it later. I actually even feel kind of bad repeating this on a damn blog post... but when we did finally remember to look that shit up later, our search led us to this:
http://chrisbrownaids.ytmnd.com/
We saw that site and cracked up.. remixed and sang it repeatedly between Evan, Tennille, and I... we also cracked up at another blog that said:
"I get the most google-related traffic for a google search for “chris brown has aids”. But while I’ve written about Chris Brown, and I’ve written about AIDS, I’ve never actually broached the subject of Chris Brown having AIDS."
I hate getting caught searching things on Google!!

It's crazy because from day one that I heard that song, I always DID sing it as "Don't believe AIDS gonna sloooow me down" and I was always like 'damn thats fucked up' because I know that ain't what he's really singing!
We even went as far as to wonder how many unknowing groupie girls he infected..
But I still don't believe it, that'd be a shame to waste such a fine ass kid and his genes.
It probably really just started by someone singing the words to his damn song wrong...