Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do I remind you of your jeep?



My dude Kells has known this little lady since she was 4...NOT A TYPO, 1..2...3..4 years old. She's currently 19 and yes, they are currently banging. Supposedly this is the daughter of his publicist that just quit. Was this the reason why she left? Honestly, I don't care..and am I surprised? Nope. She is 19! ..and is probably getting urinated on...real talk.

And another picture..



And of course, this youtube clip. Did you think I was going to skip out on an opportunity to post a Chappelle Show skit? God, no..



EDIT: I think some new information has been found regarding the two..blah blah blah, don't tell me if the story is false..I just want to laugh at this, thank you.

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm not satisfied..more R. Kelly goods

"Sex Planet" (MP3)

"Shawty is the Shhh" (MP3)