Thursday, November 22, 2007

My favorite day of the year..

I'm convinced that I'm one of the luckiest people in the world. Things I'm thankful for: my family (special shoutout to my brother..my best friend, Nicolas),my dogs (Lacey and Buffy shoutout), Jessi Jacobs aka my life partner, my mom's cooking, waffle fries and quarter wings, iced coffee,the Chicago Bulls/Michael Jordan, times when I'm not sitting in traffic, The Note on Friday nights, Wednesday 5 dollar movies at the theater on Western, fake Gucci, real Gucci, Mario Kart in any form, Irazu's fried yuca, R. Kelly's "Real Talk", the times when my mom irons my work clothes, juke ringtones,days when I can sleep in,Outkast's "Spottieottiedopalicious", King Tut, grilled mahi mahi from Aloha Grill,my pool in the summer, rehashing old memories and creating new ones. A lil' bit of Thanksgiving '07.