Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jay-Z Show Update..

So, you know how I'm trying to get my little Cuban ass into the Jay-Z show tonight? My dude Hector just sent me this..straight from Craigslist..

JAY Z- LOOKING FOR A GIRL TO GO SHOW - $1


Reply to: sale-470618280@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-06, 11:03AM CST


First off, I am not desperate by any means nor would I ever normally use craigslist of all places to find a date, BUT... all the women I go out with aren't into Hip Hop and I thought it would be fun to go to show with a cool girl. I'm a pretty good looking guy (white, 28, brwn hair, blue eyes, 160pds)and a laid back guy. I'm trader and live downtown. What I am looking for is a girl to puff with before the show, chill and then have a great time with, NOTHING MORE!

THIS TICKET IS NOT FOR SALE SO DON'T ASK! Please send me a pic and a little about your self.




  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 470618280



Yo, I love white dudes..and I think I know how to "chill"...and I'm almost a pro at "puffing"...I'll let you know if I get the job.