Monday, November 26, 2007

Joke's on Me..



The closest Sonic is 126.48 miles away, in Champaign, Illinois. Ok, so being a good hour and a half away, WHY tempt me and tease me with those awesome commercials telling me that you guys serve breakfast all day (which McDonalds should've done years ago) and also telling me about those new macaroni and cheese snack treats you carry. Let me try and find a picture because words can not describe the deliciousness of those tiny morsels...



Wait, and I never heard of this but a "coney?" I guess it's basically a chili cheese dog..ok cool, sign me up for one of those too.


Oh ok and their deserts look great too..the "Sonic Blast" can be compared to a Tastee Freez "Freezee" that my brother and I used to get years ago. Yea..count me in for that too, extra reeses or M&M's...don't matter.


Ok whatever, I'm actually thinking about taking the Sonic challenge and driving to Champaign over Christmas break. Seee yaaa.