Friday, November 16, 2007

I got Top 5 on it: Ghostface Killah


Last time I saw Ghostface, it was last summer..It was like 100 degrees outside...it was at one of those all day festivals (Intonation? Pitchfork? all the same) and I was probably drinking a Sparks float. I don't even know who thought of this, I think it might have been my ex-boyfriend, but for some reason, we all thought that the combination of Sparks energy drink with vanilla icecream was the best invention ever. You don't believe me? Go ask Monica over at The Midwasteland who actually wrote to Sparks about this concoction. Yea, they responded and said "Great job!" but really..it's not that good. It's actually disgusting. I don't know what we were thinking. Anyway, it's hard to pick an overall top 5 for Ghost, but here's one real quick:

1. Amy Winehouse feat. Ghostface Killah "You Know I'm No Good"
2. Ghostface Killah "Cher Chez Le Ghost"
3. Wu-Tang Clan "Ice Cream"
4. Ghostface Killah "Apollo Kids"
5. Ghostface Killah "Nutmeg"