Sunday, October 14, 2007

Holy Shit, It's Cold

Chicago, where one can experience something like 4 seasons in a matter of a few days. Just last week it was 80 degrees, people not wearing coats, riding bikes in the sun, loving life, etc. Now, it's something like 50 degrees and it has people busting out their finest winter gear and wandering around aimlessly. I was driving home the other morning from class and caught a glimpse of this woman out my car window:

I know it's hard for you to see but she's definitely a little confused from this quick weather change because she is wearing a winter parka yes..but yet is still rockin' her chanclas, sandals, whatever. At least she's wearing socks though.



Anyway, last night I got to see one of my favorite groups at the Double Door, The Go! Team because the Cool Kids opened up for them. I wasn't able to catch a good photo of them because of course the tallest man in the room was standing in front of me and my girls. That's fine though, I was able to catch this demonic ass picture of the boys:



...And some Go Team MP3 love..

We Just Won't Be Defeated
Huddle Formation



Happy late Sunday, early Monday.