Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ketchup,Catchup

I've been on a multiple day hiatus that's been filled with food,sleep,flicks,sweat pants,Lacey,glow in the dark Air Max 90's and "I Love New York"/that Kim Kardashian show. I'll just talk about that...

I've been on the consistent tip with two shows:

1. "I LOVE NEW YORK"



...This shit is beyond like, I'm gonna have to say it's love. I watch it every Monday and seriously crack up every 5 seconds. This bitch and her mom are CRAZYYYYY. My favorite men on the show:

1. MIDGET MAC!! He gives me inspiration to do things I wouldn't normally do..little people rule!


2. MR. WISE!! I've become a fan since last episode where dude (Tailor Made) spit in his face. Spit in the face..hmm, sounds familiar..oops, kidding.


Honestly, this is some quality television. Fuck "The Hills" or "The OC" if that's even a show anymore. Christmas is coming up..or actually forget that, MY BIRTHDAY is coming up..get me season 1 of this DVD for my B-days. Thanks!

Ok..

2. That show with Kim Kardashian..



I don't have much to say besides that I think the only reason I watch it is because I think she's hot..and an airhead...and it's something easy to watch that requires no brainpower or even an attention span, Which is good...because I have very little of the latter. PS. I envy this bitch's looks, not that whole sex tape scandal situation though.

Let me try and balance this blog out in terms of adding in some real news..you know, news that actually matters. Is anyone else baffled by the fact that a 12 YEAR OLD BOY PLAYING WITH MATCHES started the 38,000 California wildfires? YES, ME TOO. They haven't shown a picture of the boy yet, but I'm going to go ahead and assume he looks like this:



aka Dennis the Menace..

And I'll end this entry with the news that my dog Lacey, whose probably supposed to weigh like 5 pounds, came in this week at a staggering 28.5 lbs. I know, tell my mom to stop feeding her picadillo, yuca, white rice and black beans..I'm ashamed, shocked and appalled.



Oh wait and double PS. Bulls opening game tonight at 7:30PM against New Jersey..bring ittttt!!