Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloweeniesss

I just got in from work, I just started some laundry..and I'm waiting for "What Not To Wear" to come on so I have a few minutes to talk a little bit of shit before the weekend starts.

I'll just start off by saying that it's a BITCH to grow out bangs..too long to be bangs, too short to be a part of the rest of your hair. I've been wearing headbands a lot, I can't help it, I'm sorry if I'm always looking like I'm getting ready to run a marathon or whatevs..

Starting next week there are going to be a ton of awesome things going on in our great city of Chicago aka a lil' bit of pumpkin carving, a lil' bit of movie watching, a lil' bit of hayrides, maybe toss in some Fright Fest..and some parties, of course. I heard that Lupe Fiasco is performing Wednesday at Debonair..I heard of some other things..but for sure for sure, I'll be at this..lemme find the flyer..

Double, triple, quadruple threats with The Cool Kids, Marco!, Dj Major Taylor and others.



..and I mean, as far as costumes are concerned, keep an eye out for Hananne and I rockin' quite possibly the following:

Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dum?


Thing 1 and Thing 2:


Adam and Eve?


Disco dazzlers? (As long as I can be the woman and wear that dress)


But I think I actually prefer this costume though..


I guess you'll just have to find us to see what costume we're gonna pull off..