Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hallelujah!

The woman in me is coming out in full force. Me and every other female in the world is anxiously awaiting the "Sex and the City" movie to come out. I mean, I'll admit it, the best part about the show is being able to relate to their situations and be like, "THAT IS SOOO TRUE!" when it comes to men, work, friends, whatever. Actually, this one specific night pops into my head...I had to go meet up with a friend at a bar..it turned out he was on a date and this girl was a complete nut job. She looked like some weird hippy hipster what have you, but my assumption was further proven correct when we started talking about "Sex and the City" and the character we related to the most. Obviously, I said "I'M CARRRRRRRRIE!" and hippy hipster said, "I'M SAMANTHA!!" and then proceeded to talk about this dude in the next booth that she once blew. If you know the show and know the character Samantha, you won't be surprised. Anyway, this flick isn't even going to be out for another year or so, but the constant circulation of pictures will hold me over until then..