Monday, October 8, 2007

It's a Celebration!

We had a get together yesterday evening in celebration of Baby Evan's birthday...some highlights:

puppy chow without the chow..




puppy chow with the chow..











Tell me why there were a ton of hamburgers and NO buns? We sent out some people to run to the grocery store..an hour later, they come back..still NO buns...instead, they picked up salmon and steak..



We had to improvise..

Who came up with the cut up hamburger in the hot dog buns anyway? I forgot who, but I thought this shit was so genius that I had to take several pictures of it..





..and one more glamour shot..









Why lil' twinkie found it necessary to ride on in circles on a bike is a beyond me..







Next party is for this bitch's baby shower...sikeee! But really, being able to look that pregnant is a talent..a gift..



Lit up Nikes, huh?






Alright alright...and the birthday boy!







LOVE YOU EVAN!

-Mica/Hananne