Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not for nothing...

...But why is this bitch crying and WHY is this breaking news????

I understand there are a lot of animal lovers-- Mica especially, who baby talks her little bitch and swears she's human-- but a dogs a dog. Yeah, Ok maybe I'm heartless because I say I can't understand the power of one's love and obsession for their pet, but it's one of those conversations that no matter how many times you try to convince me that your dog understands what you're telling it to do, and that it has the same germs as you because its been in your family since birth... it's still a fucking animal. It doesn't need little sweaters when winter rolls around, it doesn't care if you brush its teeth, or tell her shes beautiful... it just learns when to eat, sleep, jump, shit, and shut up.
I had a weird white trash neighbor once who used to yell from her window at her dog "Max, Max....... MAAXX" and when Max wouldn't listen she would finally scream "MAXIMILLION!!!" Like it's necessary to call the fucker by its full name to get his attention. God, I'll just leave it at that. Wait, let me just say this also... she never fed her children...they were little walking popsicle sticks who always came to my house, with little Kool-Aid mustaches (how white people always have) to eat because they were tired of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. But that dog... now he was treated like a king. She would buy gourmet food and put it in a dish for Max to eat, all day everyday. Never went unfed. Now you tell me it ain't wrong to treat a dog like a human.

Treat it like what it is.
This....

... is not in a dog's nature. How you gonna put a little tootoo and ballet slippers on a grown ass lookin dog? AND a little tiara?? Come on.


That's my opinion, I'm not ignorant, don't get offended. If you ain't gonna love one another, might as well love something. So just keep loving your pets.

Sorry, Queenie :( Don't get mad