Friday, February 8, 2008

These are a few of my favorite thangs..

I apologize. I'm losing my touch..my posts are starting to suck. What's going on with me? My simple life of napping, novels and Netflix has proven hazardous to my health. Anyway, top few things in my life as of late:

1. Vitamin Water XXX...the acai blueberry pomegranate joint. If I'm not drinking water or coffee, I'm drinking this. Crack. I don't care if it tastes like cough syrup?


2. "Unforgivable". You ain't no nerd? I coulda sworn you were.


3. Kuma's Corner. Metal and gluttony...no sweat. Click here for the menu.


4. Henry Rollins. Further proof that I love aging white men.


5. Neutogena hand cream: Norwegian formula: I'll share a quick secret. When I'm doing my 9 to 5 thing, I like to check out consumer reviews..mostly regarding makeup, hair products and lotion. All the reviews I've read praised this lotion, so I purchased it. Agreed. It's the shit. My hands no longer resemble Ashy Larry's, thank God.

6. Hershey's Cherry Cordial: This is my KRYPTONITE. I keep some in my pockets, in my purse...even in my glove compartment. Secret snack stashes. I guess this doesn't mean anything anymore since I'm giving up chocolate..whatevs, I'm obviously still not over it.


7. Air Max 95's: One minute I like these, the next I don't. I keep coming back to them though. I'm over Winter..and I'm over boots. God, please just give me weather that I can work with here.