Monday, February 18, 2008

BRBS

Busy, busy, busy..which means E-slackin' on my part. This weather is also a drag too. When's the first day of Spring? When can I take my layer game down a notch..from 5 to 2? I'll even compromise and settle for 3 layers, counting my coat. Anyway, hopefully this picture of a bright, young and outstanding woman will hold over some DONTBECHI readers until I come back. She's a 24 year old UIC (holler) student who is currently being held at 75,000 bond and if convicted, can face up to 3 years in prison. Instead of going into details about what she did (which can be read here), I'll just say this: If you are going to send out an "anonymous" E-mail to students telling them that you are going to go into a shooting rampage at school in the Spring, follow these 2 tips:

1. Don't write the E-threat in a public place such as the school computer lab.
2. Don't sign in using your own school ID number.

Thanks..and until this girl is locked up (mental institute,prison,otherwise) I'll try and make a bulletproof vest one of my Winter layers.
Have a good Wednesday.

-MBERNA2