Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break: I forgot how to blog and how to party.

Some people spend their Spring Break on a beach, sipping a couple two, three or thirteen margaritas with their best friends. Jamaica? Sure. Cancun? I got you. I don't know the specifics, so I might have to ask AB about what REALLY goes down during this time. Dude knows how to party. Me? I have no clue. This is what Ive been doing these past few days, though:

Changing my oil - Check. I hate doing this, let's not talk about it until the next 3,000 miles are up, ok?
Baking/eating brownies- Check. Duh?
Watching "The Office"-Check. Because this is my shit right here. Who do I identify with most? Kelly, of course. Oh, and Dwight Schrute.
Searching for a Spring trenchcoat- Check. I know, I didn't think I was going to find it so fast, but I did, out of nowhere, while returning some shirt. Thanks H&M, 60 bucks.
Dropping off dry cleaning- Check. I never want to see my Winter coat again..at least until next year sometime.
Missing a call from my boss-Check. Because sidekicks are the most unreliable phones and my ass didn't wake up until 11:00am anyway.
Sippin' Ethiopian coffee-Check. A white dude made it for me.
Shopping at Target-Check, almost. I plan on doing this after I'm done with this quick post and after my hair dries.

All this and it's only been a few days. Lord knows what might happen throughout the week. It might get a little crazy. Just warning you.

PS. I'll be in New York May 11th to May 18th because my best friend is getting her masters from NYU. The ceremony is at Madison Square Garden. Am I the only one that thinks this is crazy? Other plans include getting banana pudding from that cupcake shop that's a block away from Alife and that iced coffee from the small Italian place in Brooklyn.
DOUBLE PS. "No Country For Old Men" is playing at the LaGrange Rd. Theatre for 3 dollars. Google the location, if interested.
TRIPLE PS. My camera's been broken for about a month. I miss taking pictures. I'm getting it fixed ASAP.

That's it. See ya soon.