Monday, March 17, 2008

It all makes sense now.



Special shoutout to the California Milk Processor Board for creating this incredibly informative (and entertaining) commercial regarding monthly visitors, mood swings and dairy. Apparently if a woman drinks a glass of milk a day, she is less likely to be a crazy w(b)itch during her special time of the month. Wait, what? This sounds like a guerrilla scare tactic that Moms use on their young girls to get them to drink that nasty white drink. Did the Cali Board do their research? I'm pretty positive that Hispanics (whom this commercial is obviously geared toward) are way more likely to be lactose intolerant than their white counterparts. (Check the specifics here.) The only evidence that would support their claim would have to be my case. Have I secretly been followed around? 1. I hate milk and don't drink it. 2. I drink soy milk every day 3. I'm a complete w(b)itch during Aunt Flo's visit..and the week before..which really only leaves two normal weeks out of the month, but that's irrelevant. So, unless I'm just the exception, preach Cali Board..and thank you for enlightening me on my attitude problem.