Thursday, March 6, 2008

I got top 5 on it: John Legend and I look like Koalas.

There is always a battle going on inside my head about John Legend. One minute, I think dude is good looking..the next minute, not so much. As of right now, March 6, 2008 at 8pm, my mind is telling me that he is damn sexy. In grade school, my friends and I would play this game called "Which animal do you resemble the most?" General consensus was that I resembled a koala. I can totally see it too and that's fine. I just work with what I got, ya know? I'm bringing this up because if I played the same "animal" game with John (first name basis), I would definitely say that he also resembles a koala. Twinsies? Maybe.

John Legend "PDA-We Just Don't Care" (MP3)
Labi Siffre "My Song " (MP3)

Cat Stevens "Wild World"
Lupe Fiasco "The Coolest"
J Dilla feat. Pharoahe Monch "Love" (MP3)