Monday, September 24, 2007

What We Want, What We Need

I love organization which in turn, makes me love lists. I fucking LOVE making lists.

Girl Essentials...

1. Dior mascara, like 25 dollars..I purchased this mascara about a year ago, took a break from it..and now after testing out other brands, decided to come crawling back. All a girl really needs is some mascara during the day and maybe some eyeliner at night to make your eyes all sultry like..this is bomb, perfect, nothing better.



2. Yea, I'm ashy, and what? I thought at first that maybe it was only girls with olive tone to their skin or darker, but then I visited my best friend in New York not too long ago who's Jewish and discovered this SAME shit in her bathroom. All girls, all sizes, all colors need cocoa butter. This is the nectar of the gods. If you wanna take it to the next level though, go to the Canal Street Flea Market and pick up the unscented shea butter from the Jamaican dude...it's imported and if you're lucky, he'll let you add some of his scented oils to it..


3. Good dudes, bad dudes. So yea, I'm straying away from the beauty subject for a second because really, dudes are essentially part of our lives too. Let me put it this way..if you're at a club/bar/other social event, etc and in a room of people,you can spot several (I'm not talking just one either) girls that your significant other (past or present) has gotten with, get rid of him and be glad you did it. It makes the guys you meet that aren't like that so much better, believe me.

4. I'm Hispanic, I definitely am not hairless,my eyebrows could be like Bert's at any second..this is not news. Hair removal is definitely a topic that is brought up constantly amongst my girlfriends and I and let me just say that this Venus vibrating shaver is my shit. It makes your legs practically glow and seriously..with all the scars I have from being a tom-boy in my younger years, I need all the glowing and shimmering I can get..