Thursday, September 20, 2007

Autumn!

Ok fine, so maybe it was something like 80 degrees outside today and it's supposed to be nearly 90 tomorrow, but whatever, I'm still settling in quite nicely with my seasonal Fall mentality. Top 5 as of late...

1. Staying in is the new going out: Summer and it's "no worries" attachment is over...it's time to be focused and step up your game, whether it's with work, school or both.For real, I am the biggest advocate of getting an adequate amount of sleep and just chillin' in general. Naps..that shit is ESSENTIAL in my life. Now that its getting darker earlier and the temperatures are dropping, there is nothing better than grabbing a friend,cuddle partner or significant other and investing in a netflix subscription. Besides, it's not cool anymore to barely be legal (if that) and party so hard that your ass looks haggard,aged and run down.

2. Brown Gucci Rain Boots: I've had my eyes on these for a while now..consider them a consistent staple in my wardrobe and don't ask about the price. Here are the teal version:

3. "What Not to Wear": Lemme elaborate on my girlishness. Besides "Sex and the City", which is a whole other entry, Stacey and Clinton (the hosts of this show) are my shit. My Friday night ritual includes coming home from work and watching the mini marathon (TLC, starts around 7PM, lasts like 3-4 episodes) while I get ready to go out or do whatever. Honestly, there's nothing better than a television show that points out people's fashion mistakes left and right. There's no need to put me in the 360 degrees mirror room though, I already know that my ass is consistently hanging out of my tiny shorts.


4. The Chicago Bulls: Ok yea, I'm getting ahead of myself, but there are some pre-season games going on in the middle of October and then the real shit happens in the beginning of November. Besides lurking out Kirk Heinrich, the highlight of last year's games include nachos, flying big macs, t-shirt cannons and the Dunkin Donuts race. As if you couldn't tell, I take this shit seriously.


5. Jordan 3's, Jordan 5's: I don't feel a need to be consistently wearing flip flops anymore which now leaves more options when it comes to sneakers. Really, there is nothing better to me than wearing a short skirt or pair of shorts with a pair of Jordans. I think the fellas can agree too...upgrade.
The downgrade, however? Getting the worst heel blisters in the world from them, shoot me now..