Monday, August 27, 2007

You're Creepy

Alright..so under normal circumstances, it's safe to say that my ass HATES movies and by default, that includes music videos because they're like tiny mini movies or whatevs,right? If you know me even slightly, you know I'm a fan of doing 10 things at once, so the thought of sitting down and focusing on a subject for 2+ hours is almost impossible for me to fathom. I don't know if it's because I'm subconsciously preppin' myself for the cold..or if it's because my movie partner has netflix and endless Chappelle, but lately I've been way into visuals. The girl who was once too lazy to seriously type in shit in the search box on YouTube.com is now a professional at tapping into the archives (see: Dave Chappelle (again), Soulja Boy and Tay Zonday.) ,

Anyway, while at work, I finished watching "Zeitgeist" and then I came across the most recent Twista/Pharell joint that makes that booty bounce:



Which besides being a blatant advertisement for BBC reminds me of Kanye's last summer jam joint that also makes that booty bounce:






yo..which is fine because I've always had a serious weakness for those two, but honestly, I just wanted to make the comparison so I could have an excuse to post this bunk picture of "Skateboard P" himself..



which reminds me almost of those weird puppet dolls..






uhh yep,
-Micaela